Ryerson On The Air brings the best production work from students at Ryerson University to Rogers TV.
Located in downtown Toronto, Ryerson University is Canada's leader in innovative, career-focused education.
Our students are shaping the leaders of the future in various fields including media and communications, and the best of their work is featured in each episode of Ryerson On The Air.
With more than 100 undergraduate and graduate programs, and a diverse student population, Ryerson students draw on a wealth of knowledge and support to create the projects in each episode of the program.
Tune in for documentaries, dramas, comedies, current affairs, children's programming, and much more.
It's all produced by students and Ryerson's RTA School of Media is proud to bring it to you with Ryerson On The Air.
Featured in this episode:
1. Toronto Night Lights - Stunning video looks at Toronto cities
2. Death or Something Like It - Short Film that takes a look at how you deal when you contract an illness that is taboo to your family.
3. Who's the Mommy Now - An animated look at the struggles of kindergarten life.
4. The Magic Pencil Case - Join a group of children as they learn from a floating pencil and other floating tools.
5. A selection from the Ryerson Negotiation Project
7. Ottawa Glory - A promotional tourism video of Canada's capital